Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello everyone reading this! Welcome to my new blog.


So this is my blog, where I would like to share thoughts, ideas, pictures, quotes, information, pretty much anything and everything happening that I may think relevant.
(whether it is relevant or not is questionable so don't hold me to this) 

 So the main reason I am doing this blog is I am tired. I am tired of feeling like nothing I do matters, like the things I want to say are not interesting enough to be heard so I don't say them at all. I'm tired of worrying I will get to the end of my life and not remember all the important little things that really matter. I can and have easily gone through a year of my life without remembering a thing about it.
(I wish I was kidding)
I figured that if I have a blog, something to look back on and remember, and maybe if I get some wonderful readers to check it occasionally (I will get on my knees and beg for readers if I must! Please! I have cupcakes!) that will hold me accountable for keeping up with this and force me not to hold my whole life in. I need something to be my salvation, my antidote to life and this is it. And I will hold a disclaimer that I will be completely honest about things. I'm tired of lying to myself, and it is too exhausting to do it with everyone else.


Now that you know I am completely insane. A little about me;
I am a full time college student studying arts, I also work full time at a health food store, and I am engaged to a very wonderful man. I really love to read, and decorate and I am am trying to get into a very eco-friendly lifestyle. I have been a vegetarian for almost a decade, and I was diagnosed a celiac even longer ago  (aka all gluten-free diet for me. Yipee! *sarcasm*), so I am pretty health conscious. I enjoy cooking, and taking long walks at night with my fiance, candles, and hopefully soon I will enjoy the rest of my life too.  We all deserve the chance enjoy life to the fullest, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment